Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A new place to check-in on the Geach Family

Hello everyone. Welcome to the Geach Family Blog. I attempted to keep a baby website updating everyone on Colin every few weeks but it was more time consuming than I could keep up with. After seeing so many people using blogs and checking this out I'm making the attempt to start a blog for our family. My hope is to update it as much as I can with quick little updates on what is going on in our family. We hope you stop by to check-in on us and to see what each of us are up to. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Holly McGill said...

Kelly,
What a great way to keep everyone updated. I really enjoyed it!
Love,
Mom

Stace said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Hope to see you guys before you leave for Thanksgiving otherwise ill see you guys on Christmas!
Love,
Auntie Stace

**Miss you all**