Sunday, February 3, 2008

Colin's First Snowmobile



Today was a very big day for Colin (and Daddy too). We purchased a Z120 snowmobile for Colin. He is so excited about it. From the minute he saw it before it was even purchased he kept saying "My snowmobile, for me." He loves to say that he has a snowmobile just like Daddy's. It makes Mommy just a little nervous to think that my baby, who isn't even 2 years old yet, is riding around the yard on a snowmobile. I know, it goes very slow and Daddy is always right there next to him, or riding with him, so it's safe, but it still makes me a little nervous, I guess that's my job. Our little boy is really growing up. There were moments today that I think Daddy was more excited about the new toy than Colin :)
Colin even let Mommy and Daddy go for a few rides with him. After only minutes of being on the sled Colin already has learned how to use the throttle himself. Now he just needs to learn how to use the brake! Wonder where he got that gene from? Like Father, Like Son.
Here are a few pictures that we took. In a few weeks we will be heading up to Hurley, WI and Colin can give it a real workout in the woods up north where Daddy learned to ride.







1 comment:

Grandpa Geach said...

Hi Colin! It was fun to see you yesterday and to watch you ride your new snowmobile. You remind me so much of your daddy when he was a little boy first riding on a snowmobile!

I can't wait to go to Hurley with you and to go to camp to stay overnight. It will be fun to watch you ride your Arctic Cat on the trails around the camp. Maybe Uncle Jason and Auntie Melissa can come and watch you too.

Don't forget to bring your Mommy and Daddy with you!

Love,
Grandpa & Grandma