Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pictures

Back in October we had new family pictures/maternity pictures taken. It was a lot of fun. There is a photographer in St. Michael that has been taking pictures at Colin's daycare the last few years and I have been so impressed with her pictures. I contacted her about doing the baby's pictures once baby arrives and she said with infant pictures she does a free maternity sitting. It was a lot of fun to have these taken. Something that will be a good keepsake for baby. Below are a few of my favorites.

Baby update: I am now 36.5 weeks, yeah!! We made the 36 week mark. For those who didn't know I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks and have been on bed rest ever since. I will be on bed rest until baby decides to make an appearance or December 7th arrives, which is when my c-section is scheduled for. Personally, I'm ready for baby to arrive any day. Scott is pushing for the 38 week mark, so we'll see who wins this one:) Either way, I am happy we made it to 36 weeks for the health of the baby. Scott has been doing a wonderful job of taking care of Colin and I, managing all the household tasks and still working. Colin is also doing a great job. He loves to be Daddy's helper whenever Mommy needs anything and knows way more about contractions than most 3.5 years old probably do. As soon as we have baby news to share we will be sure to post something here. No more than 2 weeks from Monday and baby will be here! And no, we still don't know what the sex is. I think today's ultrasound was number 15 and I can honestly say we don't know. What we do know is baby is breathing on its own and has very chubby cheeks!





























No comments: